Blog moved to www.100bloggers.com .
Please join us there!
You will be redirected in 30 seconds.


Friday, March 03, 2006

A Call for Links!

The Carnival of 100 Bloggers, Issue 4 will be posted on March 19. Send me your links!

Also, I have compiled a list of 50 bloggers to whom I will send invites to join us. Please advise if there is anyone you would like to ensure is on my list. Currenlty, we are 51, but almost half are inactive. "Inactive" means they have not posted in the last 90 days.

How do you feel about removing members who cannot fulfill a commitment to post once every 90 days?

Comments:
I'm all for the "posts == rent" philosophy. Not like I'm flooding the airwaves with posts or anything, but I think this should definitely be a "give and get" sort of thing.
 
I would love to see a blog called Sushi Kiddush on the list. He posts everyday and has a lot to say.
 
sushikiddush.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?