Blog moved to www.100bloggers.com .
Please join us there!
You will be redirected in 30 seconds.


Sunday, January 08, 2006

New name

Well, to celebrate my first blogiversary I decided to change my blog-site name. Quite a decision and almost suspenseful before I clicked on "republish."

Seeing the new name up in print gives me goose bumps. My father used to call me that for a nickname when I was a child, and I wish he could see it. Oh well.

I call on the 100 Bloggers organizers and designers to change the URL on my name on the blogroll to the left ... I want to see Tamarika: Searching for Joy instead of my professional website. And I want you all to see it too.

Happy Days ahead!

Comments:
Tamarika... This change has been made.

If any others would like changes to their links on the blogroll, please advise. I am glad to do it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?