Blog moved to www.100bloggers.com .
Please join us there!
You will be redirected in 30 seconds.


Monday, December 05, 2005

What was that about?

What an ignoble experience I have undergone. I hesitate to mention it. It's positively cringe-worthy.

Have you seen this large man dressed in fake fur and exclaiming loudly in a shopping center near you? The link has a picture of him that may help to jog your memory and identify this fellow.

The fur of my chin is real, unlike his beard. I really don't know how to take it. I'm not a fan of being flashed, nor catnapped generally but at least this time I was not taken to an antiseptic room

I was herded over to see him in my crate. To see two of him actually. The first man was for short two-legged people only, no pets. The second accepted people of all sorts. Both were in the same mall with squirming human kittens on his lap. Whatever wad that about anyway?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?