Friday, December 02, 2005
Post Thanksgiving Gluttony
- 75 pounds Tempura Deep Fried Aspargus Spears in 10 minutes at the Stockton Asparagus Fest (where else than there, right?!)
- 2.41 Pounds Pork & Chicken Bologna in 6 minutes
- 7 quarter-pound sticks of salted butter in 5 minutes (goodness, me)
- 1 1/2 gallons of chili in 10 minutes
- 49 glazed donuts in 8 minutes (that's one every 9.8 seconds)
- 65 Hard Boiled Eggs in 6 minutes and 40 seconds
- 1 gallon, 9 ounces of vanilla ice cream in 12 minutes (what, no sprinkles on that?)
- 6 pounds of SPAM from the can in 12 minutes (I wonder which kind?)
- 8.62 pounds of Sweet Potato Casserole in 11 minutes
and, of course,
- 53 1/2 Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs and Buns in 12 minutes
Don't know about you, but I'm trying real hard to NOT think about what the subesequent 5-7 minutes were like for the recordsetters!
Ah screw it. Time for lunch.
A little typo can make a BIG difference!
Can you imagine, though? 75 pounds of "sparrow guts"?!
Just be sure to cut off the bottom (white) parts before you start.
And there you go!