Blog moved to www.100bloggers.com .
Please join us there!
You will be redirected in 30 seconds.


Friday, March 24, 2006

Let me introduce myself

Thanks to both Phil and Troy for providing this opportunity to participate with these other bloggers. I already know many of you, and am exciting to work on this project with you. For others that don't know me, I have a blog called Random Thoughts from a CTO that has been out there a little over a year. If you have a chance, check it out and let me know what you think.

I'll try my best to keep up the quality of this blog by sharing some of my Random Thoughts along the way. It's a pleasure to be a part of this collaboration!

Comments:
Welcome aboard.
 
Aloha Skip! This is always sensational news when we get to read more of what you so wonderfully write!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?