Blog moved to www.100bloggers.com .
Please join us there!
You will be redirected in 30 seconds.


Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Customer Service Are You Kidding?

Like many other idiots people new to the world of hosts and hosting, I thought bigger was better. I thought wrong. After months of endless frustrating on hold phone calls, snotty responses, less than accurate information, with go-evil an unnamed host. I was fed up.

I decided to change hosts before I was reduced to screaming into the phone, Contemplating doing serious injury to the “support techs”. At the time, I had no idea what to look for; I knew I wanted control over my site. I wanted to be able to get into and change whatever I wanted, when I wanted. Not too much to ask is that? Apparently it is. Unless you come across a company called blue host.

I had a list of questions that I had unfortunately had plenty of time to practice asking before I got to blue host. I have to tell you when I called blue host; I had never seen a control panel for a web site. I was absolutely clueless. Not only did they patiently hold my hand and answer the same questions several dozen times; they were nice about it, really nice. By the time I was off the phone, they knew I was a grandmother, and an artist, Amazing, human interest from a company.

Ok so what’s the point? Blue host subscribers received a letter from Matt Heaton, Bluehosts president asking for some customer care feedback on his company a while ago. I sent him an email, visited his blog, made a couple of comments and went on my merry way.
Frankly I was amazed to get another letter, giving some update information, an announcement about a couple more bells and whistles, and a thank you for responding.

This company has my loyalty. Why? Because they have shown me that I as a customer matter. And to me today, that means a bunch.

Comments:
You should insert a referral link,and I may use it to sign up...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?